Monday, January 7, 2013

3rd Anniversary Gifts: Leather



Peter Lugar steak sauceblack leather soy candlecowhide rug; rustic leather boxed coasters; metallic leather iPhone caseleather card holder

I get a kick out of putting these little anniversary gift round-ups together. Our third anniversary is now less than six months away, so I feel like I've finally reached the point where I can post this without seeming insanely over-zealous (I didn't say it wasn't still over-zealous...).

This is obviously a liberal interpretation of "leather," including some cow- and beef-related paraphernalia. I know leather luggage tags, or nice leather luggage itself, are popular suggestions, and for good reason! Those are lovely gifts. I also think his and hers watches are a fun way to go.

I better give this some thought. Now I only have five months and three weeks to consider! Any other brilliant leather gifts to throw into the mix?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the watch idea. Every day you can look down and have yet another gentle reminder of your spouse !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...