Monday, October 12, 2009

The hard work

A seriously ambitious endeavor: this woman is a reading one book EVERY DAY for a year. Isn't that amazing?! It makes me think I could be reading a whole lot more.

In other book news, I have finally found a fun NYC book club to join! After leaving my wonderful book club in Washington D.C. more than two years ago, I couldn't seem gather up the energy to start another one up. The hard work for this was done by Sarah at Pink of Perfection.

Our first book is The New Yorkers by Cathleen Schine. I've only just started it, but it's very cute so far. The first meeting is in a couple of weeks, and I'm so looking forward to meeting the other members and chatting about lovely books!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...