Friday, October 23, 2009

Suspense

I know it must be killing you. So the wait is over!




It's not the most gorgeous paper garland ever made, but it was really fast, easy, and practically free! As you can see in the close up shot, I just stapled my little circles to ribbon.

I know it's a little early to have Christmas-ish stuff up. I'm just super pumped about the holidays, okay? I asked Peter if he thought it was too early, and he said, "Umm...you can keep it up, if that's what you're asking."

Yes, that's exactly what I was asking.

P.S. Doesn't it look like night time in those pictures? It was around 8:00 AM. What is this, Norway?

2 comments:

  1. What a cute idea! It looks great! Perhaps I will try one for my apt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It was so easy, Sam. Even for a non-crafty girl like me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...