Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Decorating


When we got back to New York on Sunday night, I couldn't fight the holiday decorating urge any longer. I put these cute star lights up on the mantle in our bedroom. I turn them on every morning when I'm getting ready. They cast a very flattering glow for putting make up on! And only $1.99 from Ikea!

My paper whites are in bloom. I must not have given them enough gin though, because when I came home last night, they were completely toppled over. Time to start again with new bulbs.

Happy holiday decorating to you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! It's same one we had up in North Nelson. Still looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for holiday decorating!! I just finished my Christmas tree!! Pictures to come soon!!

    I can't wait to see all your decorations at your holiday bash!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam, I have a feeling your decorations will put mine to shame!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...