Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Grace in Small Things

Random photo from Brazil.  Just because.

I've been feeling a bit grouchy and generally blah.  A perfect time for Grace in Small Things. Because really, there is so much to be grateful for.

1. Dying eggs last night with Peter -- I'll show you the results later this week!
2. Wearing my spring jacket for the first time since October.
3. Dharma Yoga Brooklyn opening right down the street from my house.
4. Planning NYC visits with friends.
5. Finally learning my correct bra size.

2 comments:

  1. Just allow me to echo the sentiment of #2 and #4!

    Warm weather and friends? What could be better?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! Happy weekend to you -- I think it's going to be beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...