Monday, April 12, 2010

Haute lodge

I've been thinking a lot about glamping, and how amazing it would be to make this part of our honeymoon. But in most cases, it's more expensive than a night at an amazing hotel, so it doesn't really make sense for us. 


But still, fun to think about.



The Haute Lodge line at Pine Cone Hill would be absolutely perfect for a fancy camping lodge, don't you think?



Maybe I just need to re-do our bedroom, glamp-style.  It would probably be cheaper than spending a couple nights at one of those amazing lodges!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word. I have never considered glamping, but those pictures are wonderful. I'll have to look into it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it look cool!? I want to do it really badly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...