Here's a little round-up of recipes and candy reads to get you ready for Halloween indulgences!
A few favorite candy recipes:
- Snacker candy bars (Oprah)
- Homemade almond joy (Joy the Baker)
- Peanut butter and toffee candy bark (Bon Appetit)
- Caramel apples, healthier (101 Cookbooks)
- Caramel corn (Orangette)
- I'm Sick of Non Candy-Based Holidays (Bon Appetit)
- Is Candy Evil or Just Misunderstood? (NY Times)
- The Artisan: La Zamorana, making candy the old-fashioned way (LA Times)
What are your favorite Halloween treats?! I've already eaten my weight in mini- Butterfinger bars and Reeses cups. And they were supposed to be for our potential (but almost always non-existant) trick-or-treaters!