Monday, December 13, 2010

Erin Flett Awesomeness


We've been thinking a bit about how long is long enough in Brooklyn. Do we move this summer, or wait a few more years?
This isn't an announcement of any kind, but when I'm thinking about moving, I'm often thinking about Portland. Today I hopped over to my favorite Portland landing pad, LiveWork Portland and found this darling little interview with Erin Flett



Isn't she cute?!  She makes all these adorable pillows.


I'm feeling a little obsessed this fish Lolly.

Happy Monday, friends!  Hope you had a fantastic weekend.

P.S. I should have a fun pillow update of my own for you later this week!  Yayay for finishing holiday projects before the holiday!

2 comments:

  1. You should get the squirrel pillow so you can forever be reminded about that one time you saw a squirrel eat bacon outside of Harden at Elon. I'm pretty sure that was you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! I haven't thought about that carnivorous squirrel in years!!! He was perched on top of a bike rack, nibbling away on a giant slice of bacon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...