Friday, March 4, 2011

Anthropologie-inspired push pins



I fell in love with these cute push pins at Anthropologie, but realized I could make something similar with the same materials and technique used for fabric rosettes. How-to is over here!



Cute, no? In these photos they're pinned inside a shadow box of wedding goodies. The first picture is business cards from our caterer and the restaurant we went to the night we got engaged. It's closed now, which seems like a bad omen (!), but I try to ignore that!

Hope you all have lovely weekends! We were supposed to go to the Berkshires and ski, but the weather is warm and rainy, so we're skipping. I'm a little sad, but hoping we'll get to do some fun things here!

P.S. I know we have quite a few GK fans in the house!

7 comments:

  1. Love, love, LOVE these! So fun! Adding these to the project list, asap. Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I need to make some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The restaurant we went to closed a year after our engagement as well. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rebekah, how sad! I think it would be so fun to go back and see it again. On the night we got engaged, I was too excited to really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...