Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Loving Lately





Peter's step mom served us this pumpkin shrimp curry last year, and it was a big hit. I'm excited to make it soon!


I was talked into watching one of ESPN's 30 for 30 documentaries, and I picked June 17, 1994. I was too young to remember any of the details of that famous car chase, so it was truly suspenseful (though of course I knew OJ didn't actually commit suicide). It was amazingly well-done. We've since watched The Two Escobars and Catching Hell (both excellent!).


I gave my sister this necklace in blue for her birthday, and I desperately want one, too. It's a little heavy (one of my jewelry pet-peeves), but it's cuteness will cancel that out.

Also loving:



What are you loving lately?

7 comments:

  1. super great - that pumpkin shrimp curry looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That soup does sound good... And that neckace is pretty! I love it in that red.

    I'm loving soups, reading, & cooler nights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pumpkin curry is so high on my list of recipes to try--I'm happy to hear that it's as good as it looks! Let me know if you have any tips :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, actually! She skipped the tomato for me, and you totally don't need it. Tomato haters unite!

      Delete
  4. That pumpkin shrimp curry looks amazing - I just printed the recipe so i can try this at home too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm can you watch those films anywhere online? I feel like I could impress my husband with my potential interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have Netflix Instant? That's how we've been watching!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...