Friday, October 19, 2012

Loving Lately


I finished this gem last night, and couldn't wait to share it with you all. Put it on your to-read list if you loved Rules of Civility and The Paris Wife. And if you're looking for a book club pick, I think this one would give you a lot of chat about.


This artist will create an original watercolor painting based on a favorite recipe. Wouldn't that be an incredible gift? I'm imagining my great-grandmother's brownies, my grandmother's vegetable barley soup, and maybe even pumpkin crunch! Her whole shop is gorgeous.


LAST AND MOST IMPORTANT! We are off to North Carolina tonight to celebrate our dear friends' wedding. Isn't she the cutest?! I get to see some other favorites while we're there, too! And have a Cook Out milkshake (I won't be able get on the plane back home unless that happens). So much to love about this weekend of celebrating.

What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I always love your book recommendations :) And I've spent a lot of time this week thinking about what recipe print I might treat myself to--pumpkin crunch would be great! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...