Thursday, December 19, 2013

Holiday Cookie Bonanza on Butter Poached


When Laura of the lovely blog Butter Poached put out a call for readers to contribute to a virtual holiday cookie bonanza based on the Washington Post's annual cookie feature, I could not say yes fast enough. I wound up making two from the list - one fantastic and decently attractive, one fantastic but unfortunately reminiscent of boobs. I'll trust you to figure out which was which on your own, but do head over there for confirmation :) There are tons of fantastic reviews of many of the cookies from the list included in their post.

P.S. I know things have a been a bit photo collage crazy over here, but I recently discovered this site, and I am in love. It's crazy easy to use, there are lots of different templates, and (I might be just telling myself this?) I feel like it makes mediocre pictures look better. Anyways, passing along just in case you'd like feel tech-savvy without actually learning how to do anything technical!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for baking with us, Julie! I cannot wait to make those crispy bars! (PS - I wish I had asked you how to make collages - I spent forever looking for a decent site. Next time: fotor!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...