Monday, December 16, 2013

Literary City Guide: The Berkshires


Someone recently posted a link to Nicole's gorgeous website, Eat This Poem (I think it was probably Rachael - she always seems to find the best stuff!). I was smitten with the incredible literary city guides section, and offered to write one up for the Berkshires. Happily, Nicole agreed, and the guide was posted today!

I had so much fun putting this together, and of course, it's always exciting to see how amazing things can look in a beautifully designed space.

(Also, looking over it now, I realize a kind of funny error! In my little bio, I say that I'm a life-long New Englander, which isn't true at all! I lived in North Carolina for college, then D.C., then NYC. Ha!)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! And do check out the other guides there, too - but be prepared for a hefty dose of wanderlust to set in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...