Friday, November 20, 2009

Making things

1. Check out my paper whites. I told you they grow really fast!

2. I hand sewed this cute little bird last night! I highly recommend this to new sewers looking for a quick project. It took about an hour and a half, start to finish. And that's mostly because I had to read the directions 800 times. Not that they were confusing. I was just paranoid about making a mistake.

Find the instructions here. It would be a great little weekend project. I'm going to try to make some more. And I also have another sewing project in the works! Hopefully I'll be able to share next week.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh! I've been wondering about the paperwhites, and they look lovely! Beautiful bird, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I think they'll flower any day now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sewing is wonderful! I am so impressed. I am literally incapable of sewing a button on, so this is like the work of Monet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Sam! You are so funny. You could totally do this project. It really is easy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...