1. A to Z Pinot Noir: fantastic light red wine, just a touch more expensive than the bottles he buys himself.
2. Snow shoes: to keep him active during the cold months.
3. Meyer lemon tree: so he can always have a slice for his water glass.
4. Wicked good moccassins: the perfect slipper. Seriously, wicked good.
5. Art of Shaving creme: to make the daily chore a little nicer.
6. Executive memo set: because his chicken scratch hand-writing needs all the help it can get.
7. Red bird feeder: to further confirm your suspition that he is, in fact, getting old -- he loves watching the birds eat every morning.
8. With a Song in My Heart, by John Pizzarelli: for when he gets tired of listening to your Mom's Michael Buble CD.
9. How Soccer Changed the World, by Franklin Foer: a really interesting look at sports and their connection to globalization. Has "Dad book" written all over it.
10. Golf club pull cart: because you know how much it pains him to spend $20 renting the golf cart every time.