Monday, December 7, 2009
Gift Guide: For Your Mom Who Always Listens to You Whine
(Clockwise from top left.)
1. Classic hot chocolate: to make Christmas morning even sweeter.
2. Lolita bubble bath: for a special spa-at-home day.
3. Citrus botanical hard placemats: to hurry Spring along.
4. Custom cooking classes: a gift I've given in the past; very well received!
5. French press: since she's been eyeing your French Press for months.
6. Crazy Love, by Michael Buble: because she still actually listens to CDs.
7. Saipua bouquet: to really hurry Spring along.
8. Rosa scarf: because she misses April Cornell stores way more than anyone should.
9. Hot pink golf balls: Much easier to find in the leaves than those boring white ones.