Thursday, December 10, 2009
Gift Guide: The Fresh Basil Wish List
(Clockwise from top left. Mostly under $50!)
1. Primrose slippers: somewhat embarrassing to admit, but I actually wear hand-me down slippers from my mom. These are darling.
2. Brooklyn umbrella: I've been using a very bright, very loud Vera Bradley umbrella for years, and let's just say it's seen better days.
3. Streamline Editor Series luggage: Peter, would you be excited to wheel that awesome pink leather-lined bag? Yes? Awesome. Me too!
3. Italian floral wine glasses: These can added to the long list of things I don't need but really want. But aren't they adorable?
4. 2010 Calendar -- Paris: A Love Story: We're planning on going to Paris for at least part of our honeymoon, and this would be such a fun way to get excited.
5. Flower ear warmer: I have a serious NorthFace hat for skiing, but I hate wearing it because it always falls off when I wear my fury hood. I think this would help solve the laying problem, and besides, it's much, much cuter.
6. Lunch tote: I'm super into bringing my lunch to work everyday, and one of my New Years resolutions is seriously committing to using fewer plastic bags.
7. Gourd bird ornaments: Maybe I have a little bird thing going on? Regardless, love these cute ornaments.
8. The Flavor Bible, by Karen Page and Andrew Dornenburg: I tend to find recipes very constricting; this book lists all sorts of ingredients and the things that go well with them.
9. Wii Resort: Peter keeps trying to get me to play more Wii Tiger Woods golf, but settling in for 18 holes of virtual golf is sort of intimidating. Shuffle board sounds way more my speed.