Thursday, March 4, 2010

Easter tree


Inspired by this image, I picked up a bunch of pussy willow branches last night to make my own Easter tree (of sorts). 


It looked pretty on its own, but I wanted to add a little Easter pizazz.  I made bunny and egg cut-outs and traced them onto the pages of the Spring Lilly Pulitzer catalog.  So many bright colors in that catalog -- it was just begging to be made into Easter ornaments.  


I love how cheerful it looks, even on a grey, windy day like today.  

Up next: egg dying!

3 comments:

  1. How lovely, Julie! A nice reminder that spring is just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too pretty! Love love love pussy willows. What a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...