- Tempura mushrooms with horseradish dip
- Giant dill pickle
- Smoked salmon on a stick
- Chocolate covered bacon
- Giant baked potatoes
- Bacon cheeseburger with honey glazed donut for bun (!!!)
- Frozen chocolate covered banana
- Deep fried cheesecake
- Pork chop sandwich
- Apple pie with cheddar cheese
- Maple kettle corn popcorn
Lest you faint from the calorie consumption, bear in mind that there were six of us, and we mostly got one order of something and all had a bite. Still, kind of intense.
I also rode the ferris wheel, played skee ball, went on the giant swings and saw the smallest horse in the world (pictured above!). Everytime my sister touched the horse, it got an electric shock and would quiver all over. So funny.