Monday, September 20, 2010

Pollyanna



I've been kind of passively looking for a winter coat these past few weeks. I say passively because I really only looked for about three minutes at the TJ Maxx in Pittsfield on my way to their home section. Cold weather clothes are so depressing. Brown, black, grey, repeat.

And I feel like winter coats are a big committment. You wear it every day for four months!

I really love this coat, though. It's called the Pollyanna. Could it be any cuter? You can remove the faux fur if that's not your thing, but lucky for me it IS my thing.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! Color is fabulous for you and the bow is perfect! You need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this shopping encouragement, ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...