I'm not hosting a holiday party this year, but I am lucky enough to have a few on the calendar in the coming weeks!
Being a good party guest is cake compared to hosting, but there are still a few preparations that should be made. What to wear, what to bring...well, I guess that's about it in terms of prep work. But of course, you also have to make sure you don't hog all the bubbly once you arrive. So easy in theory, so hard in reality.
Here's a little cheat sheet:
1. Crinkle Silk Tie Neck Shirt (LL Bean Signature)
2. NV Riondo Raboso Pink Prosecco, about $10 (Food & Wine)
3. Chocolate cheesecake candy cane bars (Food Network)
4. Kate Spade Women's Dazzle (Amazon)
5. Guy Wolff Paperwhite Kit (Restoration Hardware)