Monday, December 6, 2010

Holiday party prep: Being a good guest

I'm not hosting a holiday party this year, but I am lucky enough to have a few on the calendar in the coming weeks!

Being a good party guest is cake compared to hosting, but there are still a few preparations that should be made. What to wear, what to bring...well, I guess that's about it in terms of prep work.  But of course, you also have to make sure you don't hog all the bubbly once you arrive. So easy in theory, so hard in reality.

Here's a little cheat sheet:


1. Crinkle Silk Tie Neck Shirt (LL Bean Signature)
2. NV Riondo Raboso Pink Prosecco, about $10 (Food & Wine)
3. Chocolate cheesecake candy cane bars (Food Network)
4. Kate Spade Women's Dazzle (Amazon)
5. Guy Wolff Paperwhite Kit (Restoration Hardware)

3 comments:

  1. I love this, but you don't have to bring a thing to our holiday party. However, if you are so moved, I would encourage you to get those Kate Spade flats--how fun are they!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, We served that sparkling wine at my bridal shower. Can you imagine anything more fun and girly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Ashley, I know! Those shoes are just too cute.

    Sarah, I love that you had that wine at your shower. Pink of perfection, quite literally!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...