Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Snowflake felt coasters


Peter and I started watching season four of 24 a week or two ago. I'd never seen the show before, but let me ease some fears if you are considering watching this on Netflix Instant: you will most definitely be able to pick up on everything you need to.

I've taken to saying things like, "There is no time!" and "I need satellite images NOW!" a la my new friend Jack Bauer. These rarely relate to anything, but that seems to be the case in Jack's world as well.

Based on the title of this post, you probably didn't think I'd be going on and on about 24. Connection time, ladies: I made these felt coasters while watching 24! They are so easy that I still saw all the interrogations, gun shots, computer hacks, etc, etc.

If you'd like to make your own, full directions are over here!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Curious: what kind of felt did you use? Poly blend or wool? The stitches look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I used poly-blend from Joann Fabric -- $.29 cents a sheet! Such a steal.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...