Friday, March 11, 2011

Pickles + cupcakes


On Wednesday night, Peter and I went on a last minute date to Mile End (since those make me so happy!). I highly recommend the pickle plate, which includes mushrooms and fennel and the Brussels sprouts with candied walnuts and green apple. I need to make some more pickles soon!

This weekend we are heading to Connecticut for some very special celebrations, including a little belated birthday dinner for my mom. I picked up some cupcakes at Crumbs this morning, and I can't wait to have a few bites of one later tonight. Big decision - sea salted caramel or peanut butter cup?

Happy, happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. That deli looks delish! Next time we venture out to NYC we'll have to hit you up for some Brooklyn recommendations. We only spent a very brief amount of time in Brooklyn while we were there and I'd love to spend a little more next time! :) Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend planned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, there are so many fun spots to visit in Brooklyn! It would make a perfect anniversary trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...