Thursday, June 16, 2011

My birthday wish list


This is a completely self-indulgent post, but that's the kind of awesome power you get when you take life by the reins and have a blog of your very own!

I would like to present my birthday wish list:

1. ASOS watch with horse print. This will help me win every $2 bet I place at Saratoga.
2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer with sunscreen. Perfect stuff, and I'm nearly out.
3. Kate Spade Aeryn. These! I just really need.
4. Kodak Easy Share. Peter's iPhone would like resign from its duty as primary picture taking device in our lives.
5. Arpella tablecloth. This will look so pretty in my new dining room (that has a built in hutch, just wanted to share).

Let's pretend your birthday is July 13! What do you want? I promise to fully support your wishes, if you can support my desire for a magical horse watch that I believe will make my life more lucky.

4 comments:

  1. Julie, you are so cute! My fictional birthday wishes: 1. Subscription to HBO - the gift that keeps on giving. 2. Set of 12 crystal glasses Neal & I found in a 2nd hand shop. They were only $10 each, real crystal. Alas, we did not get them. And I wish we had. I love that you're thinking about your birthday this early and that horse watch! Happy wishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My birthday is on July 7th and I haven't even begun to think about my wish list! I'll have to get back to you ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great list, so go ahead and indulge away! I love, love, love the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer!! I hope that on July 13th you find all of these items wrapped up with a nice, shiny bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bryn, I hate it when things like that slip away! Hopefully you'll bump into some lovely crystal glasses again.

    Emily, you have to get going on your list! And PS yayay for July birthdays! They are the best.

    Ashley, that product is my favorite! I use her primer, too. So fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...