Friday, October 7, 2011

Guest posting on The Culinary Couple





Emily has been a wonderful blog friend to me for years (check out this cute interview with the Culinary Couple buried deep within the Fresh Basil archives!). I was thrilled when she asked me to put together a guest post to share while she and Nick spend time with their darling newborn, Sam. Isn't he just the cutest?!

I'm chatting about how to sew the easiest baby blanket ever - it has cute stripes! Here it is, if you'd like to take a peak.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I knew how to sew. I LOVE that blanket and would love to be able to make something like that for baby boy to have. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blanket. Love the choice of fabrics.

    This will be a treasured heirloom for sure. So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...