(Photo courtesy of my sister)
I'm starting to crave kale and squash and braised meat. Have I finally been seduced by autumn?! Here's a little list of things I hope to make in the coming months:
- Autumn salad with apples, beets, Brussels sprouts and blue cheese, inspired by Firebox
- Braised short rib, stout and potato potpie, Martha Stewart
- Brazilian Feijoada (aka meat-fest!), Cooking Light
- Cabbage in mild yogurt and mustard seed curry, The Kitchn
- Meatloaf with bacon and prunes, Gourmet
And of course, pumpkin crunch always sounds good this time of year :) What are you making for dinner these days?!