Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Post-Thanksgiving catch-up


I feel like I lost some of my blogging mojo after being away for a week! To ease back in, a short little list of things buzzing around in my brain: 
  • My holiday decorations are up, and we are getting a real live tree soon! Never had one before in my adult life. But I passed my little fake one on to my sister, so it is time!

  • On a somewhat related note, I set a goal to finish all my gift shopping by December 1st. I'm not going to quite make it, but I only have two more people to shop for. Pretty good, right?

  • This is yummiest winter pizza: braised red cabbage, roasted butternut squash and lots of Gruyere. You won't be sorry :)

  • We almost bought tickets to Lisbon last night! I found a good cyber Monday deal and we nearly went for it...but decided to hold out for inexpensive tickets to Paris for a bit longer.

  • Over the weekend, we finally went to DreamAway Lodge in the Berkshires. It's been on our list for years, and I wish we'd gone sooner! Such a funky, fun spot.

  • I've got a little sewing project in the works that I should be ready to show you later this week (writing it here makes me actually do it, so brain, consider it written!).
Happy Tuesday, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...