Friday, April 13, 2012

Paris Planning: Not Quite Packed; Nearly Ready to Go


It is finally (nearly) here! My clothes are laid out in a giant pile on the guest bed (lots of pink and black!), my Kindle is filled with fun new library books, and my travel itinerary is printed off. Tomorrow we go to Paris!

The travel itinerary is a somewhat obsessive carry-over from my days working in book publicity on author tours. I put everything on there - all flight details, phone numbers, restaurant reservations, addresses, daily schedules. It's a bit intense, but I find it to be super helpful :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend (and week ahead!). Au revoir, lovies!

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Sam! I have the wind mill spot in Montemarte on my itinerary. I hope we make it there!

      Delete
  2. Bon Voyage, Julie! I hope you guys have the best time and I can't wait to read all about your trip. Safe & pleasant travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm late, but I hope you had a safe trip and enjoy every single moment of Paris!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...