Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Summer Rolls: My Warm Weather BFFs


Readers, I would like to introduce you to my favorite warm weather dinner - summer rolls.

This dinner requires little to no cooking, just assembling. Set out rice paper wraps, soak rice noodles in warm water for 10 minutes, arrange some vegetables and chicken or pork (or not!) on a platter.


I usually make a peanut sauce for dipping, sort of like this one (no soy sauce, though, ew). Soak the wraps in warm water, and then you are ready to fill them up, burrito style! Some things that are good inside: 
  • Avocado
  • Mint, basil, dill (any fresh herb you like, really)
  • Lettuce 
  • Carrots
  • Radishes
  • Pickled red onions or shallots
  • Cucumbers
  • Asparagus
What is your go-to summer dinner? 

1 comment:

  1. Your post is very interesting information about related topic is awesome. I was finding this type of information from long time. I think you should going on to make this type of blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...