Friday, July 27, 2012

Beach Days




Fun weekend ahead! Tonight we're meeting my sister and her boyfriend at the Newport Folk Festival, and then we have plans to hit the beach! These were taken at Crane a few weeks ago. Such a busy, beautiful day.



This is a random aside, but that's what blogs are for, no?

I love sitting right next to people at the beach. Ideally surrounded by a group of girlfriends (old or young), a family with young kids, and a couple. This creates an ideal environment for eavesdropping. Peter would rather be all alone on a stretch of sand with nothing but the sound of the ocean for company (and my sweet voice talking his ear off, of course).

We compromise by sitting kind of near some people, but not too many. Ha!


Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead! And tell me, what's your beach style? Lots of people, or all alone? Early in the morning, or come at dusk?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love these pictures. Love a good beach day!

    I think I prefer sitting alone on the beach. I use that time to read and if there's conversation around me I get too into it!

    Also, my friend is going to the Newport Folk Festival this weekend too. Sounds like it's going to be a fun time! Have a great time with your sister and her boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...