Thursday, July 26, 2012

Raspberry Gin Fizz


Cheers to Thursday!

I saw this a little while ago and came home telling Peter I needed one of my own.

I asked Peter what he did and took notes. This is what he said:

Muddle 10-ish raspberries and the juice from 1/2 of a lime. Add a splash of simple syrup and a splash of club soda and mix. Pour 1 1/2 ounces of gin into two glasses with ice. Strain the raspberry soda mixture to eliminate the seeds and then split it into the two glasses over the gin. Top with additional club soda as needed and a slice of lime.

(Deb's direction's might be slightly more clear :)

P.S. If you like making cocktails at home - and I'm sure you do! - might I recommend this amazing ice tray? It will make you feel fancy. Also perfect for cold pressed coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...