Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!



To Catch a Thief (you will need to get this on Vudu - it's worth the $2.99 investment) + Irony wine + Reese's pumpkins

Happy Halloween to all! I am excited to pass out candy to all the littles in our neighborhood tonight. Last year, I nearly ran out of candy! And it was not (entirely) because I ate a lot of it!

Yesterday Peter was off again because of the hurricane, so I left him with the task of purchasing the candy. Stress inducing, I tell you! That is a job I very much enjoy. I gave him strict instructions that ended with, "No Star-bursts  Eww." Of course, he succeeded in getting the best candy bag mixes filled with mini Snickers and mini Reese's.

Kids, come to our house early if you want these things. By 8:00 p.m., we might be giving away dusty snack bags of trail mix.

3 comments:

  1. "To Catch A Thief"! I love that movie...well, any movie with Cary Grant, really. Happy Halloween, you two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it for the first time over the weekend - so fantastic. And it's true, you really can't go wrong with Cary Grant!

      Delete
  2. we had so much candy leftover, where were the kiddies this year for us?? and my husband loves those peanut butter pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...