Friday, January 18, 2013

Like riding a bike


We're heading to the Berkshires this afternoon to go skiing! I haven't been in two years (my annoying knee injury - and the lack of snow - made it impossible last winter). I'm so excited to get bundled up and soak up the fresh air. Fingers crossed I remember how to do it. It's just like riding a bike, right?!

I also have grand plans to try to re-create the dish we had at Au Pied de Cochon in Montreal - gnocchi, lentils, sausage, prosciutto, oh my. I'll let you know how it goes! As a warning, it will likely look as appetizing as this did, but will hopefully be just as delicious. 

Hope you all have a wonderful mid-winter weekend!

P.S. I know bloggers frequently share this sentiment , but I wanted to offer thanks to those of you who stop by Fresh Basil to chat about all the silliness that goes on here. I (mostly) love keeping this blog, and it makes me so happy when readers check-in and say hello. Thank you for doing that!

2 comments:

  1. keen to hear of your skiing adventures, mine ended in a re-injury this year...but it is just like riding a bike...hope you enjoyed yourself.

    oh and thanks for posting your snippits of life - they are what makes this life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rarely comment, but I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...