Monday, April 8, 2013

Loving Lately


Mad Men has happily been welcomed back in our lives, but if you're looking for an additional period drama in your rotation, I highly recomend The Hour. There are only two short seasons (it was tragically cancelled, with major cliffhangers!), but it's absolutely still worth a viewing. Inconventiently, it's not on Netflix instant, so I rented it out from the library.
In October, I could have bought an adorable pair of boat shoes just like these for $25. I am still kicking myself for passing them up! These are still reasonable - I might have to go for it.


I am in travel research-mode these days because next week, we're heading down to Savannah and Charleston! We're going to be celebrating Peter's 30th birthday on Monday at this fun looking spot, and have a few other restaurants on our to-try list. But the rest of the itinerary is pretty open, and I know a lot of you have travelled to these cute cities lately. If you have anything to recommend, I'd love to hear!

A few other tidbits:
Hope you all have a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. charleston: SNOB - just do it. best honeymoon meal we had. Toast: fantastic breakfast!

    Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were recently in Savannah and Charleston. I loved going on house tours and just walking around enjoying the architecture and parks. Several locals told us to eat at Mrs. Wilkes in Savannah, but it was closed for the holidays when we were there. Like Brie, I enjoyed breakfast at Toast.

    Oh! And Pinkie Master's for a PBR. http://www.thisconfettilife.com/2013/01/pinkie-masters/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a specific restaurant, but if you see she-crab soup on a menu order it up! I had some in Charleston on a trip in middle school, and I still daydream about it. And I've always wanted to go to Savannah :) Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...