Friday, June 28, 2013

Loving Lately


Great cover art, no? And the rest of this slim little book is just as lovely.


I'm sort of a kill-joy when it comes to raunchy cartoons geared at adults. Bob's Burgers, though, is hilarious and touching. Indeed, Bob and Linda were recently named TV parents of the year by Vulture :) First two seasons are on netflix instant!

I consider myself to be a bit of a snack food afficionado. Chocolate covered chips, milk toffee popcorn, aged gouda, flax seed gluten free crackers, hummus of all types, olives stuffed with blue cheese - I could go on and on about snacks I know and love. These cheddar & horseradish chips from Trader Joes are my latest, greatest discover. They were SO POPULAR that my Trader Joes sold out of them last week (I was buying at least two bags a week to let TJ's know that they were a much loved new product, so I apologize for contributing to the shortage!). Have no fear, management assured me they will be restocked asap.  



I wanted some sturdy, cute new sandals, and these thongs from Saltwater fit the bill. (Why are sturdy, cute sandals so hard to find?!)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!! We're meeting my family in Connecticut tonight to celebrate my sister's birthday, and then going to see GARRISON tomorrow night at Tanglewood; be still my NPR loving heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...