Wednesday, August 21, 2013

End of Summer Feast Menu Options


Peter goes back to school just after Labor Day this year. That means its time for him to pick his end of summer feast menu! This will be the first big meal I cook in our new house (we've moving next Friday - eeks!). I'm really excited to have an excuse to make something fancy to celebrate the new school year.

Okay, my dear, here are a few menu choices for you:

Snacks:

Mains:
Desserts: 

What would you pick?! Is anybody else making a celebration dinner at home soon?

2 comments:

  1. Peter pick the lobster bisque, potato salad option!!! and I know you will pick Tiramisu, but I would go with the Key lime pie - nice and refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good guessing! He went with the bisque and tiramisu :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...