Monday, January 6, 2014

Something important




"I'm going to tell you something important. Grown-ups don't look like grown-ups on the inside either. Outside, they're big and thoughtless and they always know what they're doing. Inside, they look just like they always have. Like they did when they were your age. The truth is, there aren't any grown-ups. Not one, in the whole wide world."
- Neil Gaiman, The Ocean at the End of the Lane

I devoured this beautiful little book, and wanted to recommend it in case anyone is looking for a lovely new addition to their reading list! Over vacation, I also read (and adored) Beautiful Ruins, Call the Midwife, and The Night Guest.

1 comment:

  1. I once went to hear Neil Gaimon speak...but I've never read any of his books! I'm ready for a new book, so maybe this is what I'll go for. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...