Monday, March 8, 2010

What's on your nightstand, Ashley?



There are few people I knew in fourth grade that I am still happy to keep in touch with, and Ashley is one of them. She is smart, has a fantastic eye for decor, and is an excellent writer on top of all that.  She just starting blogging about her wonderful life and home in Philadelphia.  I bet you will love her style as much as I do. And with that:
Right now, I have the new book from Gail Collins called When Everything Changed: The Amazing Journey of American Women from 1960 to the Present on my nightstand. I slyly mentioned it before Christmas, and just received it a few weeks ago for Valentine's Day. It presents a fascinating picture of the progress of the last forty years, and is a must-read.
The second book is This is for You, by Rob Ryan. Coincidentally, this was a Valentine's Day gift to my boyfriend a few years back. It reminds me that people in our lives are put there for a special reason, so I like to keep it close. 
Thank you so much, Ashley!

What on your nightstand right now?!  Email at fresh.basil.blog AT gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...