Thursday, July 7, 2011
Pretend shopping: Beach day
Last night around 11:00 PM, I decided it was the perfect time to fill up a bowl with soapy water and start cleaning the radiators with an old tooth brush. Peter was like, "Darling dearest, do you maybe you want to tackle this one another time?!" No time like the present, honey pie!
Moving is making me extra crazy.
Peter sent me a list of the best beaches in Massachusetts this morning, and I'm so excited to visit a few this summer. Unless you'd like to read about my strategies for minimizing the amount of bubble wrap we use to pack up breakables, I think we should do a little pretend beach shopping this afternoon, what do you say?
1. Blueridge backpack beach chair.
2. Floral beach towel - water color.
3. Embroidered gauze swim cover up.
4. Turn Right at Machu Picchu by Mark Adams. Other great adventure reads found on this NPR list.
5. Salt water sandal, shiny yellow.
6. Haribo Happy Cola gummies.