Friday, March 2, 2012

March forward

(via jcrew.com)

Happy March, my friends! Did you check your horoscope yet? I am in for a doozy (in a good way!).

We are off to Connecticut to visit our families this weekend, and celebrate my mom's birthday! She's getting one of these - I've got my fingers crossed that she'll be able to figure out how to use it without too much trouble :)

On a totally unrelated fashion note, I saw this outfit in the J Crew catalog earlier this week and decided to recreate it today. It's fun, right? If I was an outfit-posting kind of blogger, I'd surely show you a picture, but since I'm not... just imagine me looking exactly like this model, okay? I cat-walked into my cubicle with smeyes and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...