Thursday, June 21, 2012

Loving Lately


It's been hard to miss the amazing amounts of press surrounding "How Should a Person Be?" On top of all that delightful buzz, I can't wait to read it because my sweet friend KK is working on the book's publicity (and is obviously doing a marvelous job). It's officially been added to the summer reading list! (I'm already a bit jealous of the author because she has such a dreamy day job - interviews editor at The Believer. I KNOW.)

I'm turning into one of those people who is afraid of chemicals and such (boring, I know, unless you happen to feel the same). I've decided to buy more natural make up as my current supply needs replacing. Right now I'm looking for a new mascara, and this one looks the most promising. If you have a natural mascara that you like, please share! A certain chemical-fearing someone would love to know.




Lastly, a recommendation for your Netflix feed. It is intense and amazing. And just look at the star! Come over the devil's side with me.


What are you loving lately?

6 comments:

  1. Oh, stringer bell. Be still my heart.

    I'm loving: Stephen King's "On Writing," local strawberries, and our new air conditioner! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to look up that reference - haven't seen The Wire yet (the shame!). He is his dashing British self here, though, so I bet he'll seem really different!

      I adore your list.

      Delete
  2. Neal & I watched the first season of Luther and WOAH it IS intense! He started watching season 2, but then it was deleted off of our On Demand, so we are both in limbo right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, you need a netflix free trial to catch up. I actually shrieked after watching season two, episode one last night. Soooo crazy!

      Delete
  3. Adam LOVED "Luther", though I couldn't get into it after catching a glimpse of one episode (this coming from someone who can tolerate really scary movies!).

    And about "How a Person Should Be": it must be hot. I saw a post on Jezebel about it. You're so with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're too sweet! How Should A Person Be? is a fabulous book--(and I'm not just sayint that because I'm the publicist...) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...