I can't believe that Peter is heading into his fifth year of teaching, but it is fast approaching. If any of you are entering your first year as a teacher, I send you so much love! I wish I could make an end of summer feast for you, too.
Here are the celebration menu options:
- Pickled grapes with cinnamon and black pepper
- Fig and olive tapenade + cheese and crackers
- Tuscan chicken liver pate
- Zucchini with basil, mint, and honey
- Grilled peach, onion, and bacon salad with buttermilk dressing
- Crispy kale salad with lime dressing